Saturday, October 27, 2018

Halloween Kitties In Pumpkins

Hello Crafty Friends,

I can't believe Halloween is next week and October is almost over.  I have to get all the Halloween cards I've made ready for mailing this weekend.  But before I send them all out, I've selected a few of my favorite to submit to challenges.

This card, created with a watercolor background full of stamped Pumpkin Kitty from Impression Obsession hides a surprise.


I used Chibitronics lights to make most of the jack-o-lanterns light up.  Here's a short video showing it light up.

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:

Impression Obsession's Happy Haunting Challenge

Thank you for stopping bye and wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. So cute and your pattern really pops on that dark background!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Halloween/Spooky Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea of using the image for some pattern play! Your coloring skills are another level. Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete