Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Scrapy Land - Extra

Hello crafty friends...

UPDATED 11/1/18... well, I got my dates mixed up and posted this card a week early. So I'm calling it an extra bit of Halloween fun, and going back into my card room to make another card for the real #101 post.  LOL

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 101... our theme is always "anything goes".  Today is Halloween, my favorite day of the year.  How many of you have a Halloween tree in your house?  Well, I created one for this post featuring a spellbinders christmas tree die.


The die I used is not currently available, but there several similar tree dies available that would work just a well.  I created three sections for my shaker stuffing, which is a mixed of small beads and craft crystals.  The front panel is raised on craft foam to accommodate the shaker.  I kept the card front clean and simple, letting the tree by the only design element.

Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Halloween tree! Very fun card!
    Happy Halloween to you Mary!

    ReplyDelete