Saturday, May 19, 2018

IO Challenge - Stamp a Background

Hello crafty friends,

UPDATE 5/25:   I'm doing a happy dance, because I just found this card won the "Stamp a Background Challenge"!  Thank you Impression Obsession!




Impression Obsession current challenge is "stamp a background", which is such a fun challenge.  Creating a stamped card background is so easy and can be done with the very same stamp you are using for the card's main focus.  Here's the card I made...



I started by stamping a few Hearts With Flowers on post-it-notes to create a few masks.  Next, using the masks, I stamped the Hearts With Flowers on my card background turning the stamps to vary the placement.  In a matter of minutes (fussy cutting the masks took the longest) I had a stamped background that would match my card's main element perfectly.  As you can see, I used the Hearts With Flowers as my main focus element.  To add interest, I stamped it three times and fussy cut it into three sections.  The heart (top), the blue flower and leaves (2nd layer) and the purple flowers.  placed the sections on top of each other with foam tape for dimension and interest. 



I made go back and add Nuvo Drops to circles on the stamp background, but I can't decide on what color of drop.  Any suggestions?   Thanks for stopping... until next time, take care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment