Friday, May 25, 2018

Inspiration Squad - may2018 Challenge 200

Happy Friday crafty friends... welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #200!   For this challenge, we are celebrating the 8th birthday of the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog.  Michele has a great new stamp set called Celebrate that is yours for FREE with a qualifying $40 minimum purchase. 


I made three cards using the new Celebrate stamp set... of this first card, I stamped the words on my card panel in gray ink.  Next I did some ink blending with my Distress Oxide Inks.  To finish my card I added a white glitter paper die cut jack from the Jumping Jacks Fri Die set.


For my second card... I created a shaker element using the Jumping Jacks Fri Die.  Some pattern paper and Celebrate sentiment from the Celebrate stamp set.


My third project was  a quick and simple tag using the Happy and the B-Day stamps from the Celebrate stamp set, the jacks from the Jumping Jacks Fri Die and some Distress Ink purple.


What are your playing for? 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.



Thanks for stopping bye today. Until next time take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment