Friday, May 11, 2018

Inspiration Squad - may2018 Challenge 199

Happy Friday crafty friend... welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #199.  This challenge's inspiration is this sketch...



Which I interpreted like this...



I made a one layer using the balloon and the "what's up" stamps from the Somebunny stamp set.  

I should mention that the balloon is not a stand alone stamp, it's connected to the bunny.  The first thing I did when I got this set was cut them apart.  I can always stamp them as they were meant to be when needed, but in the meantime having them apart makes them a lot more usable to me.  

Hope you can join us in this challenge. What are your playing for? 10 winning entries are highlighted on the  CAS-ual Fridays blog the Thursday before a new challenge goes live.  We call it the Happy Hour! In addition, a $25 gift certificate goes to the overall winner.  If the chosen winner uses CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus for the card, the gift certificate increases to $50.





Thank you for stopping bye today.  I look forward to seeing your submissions based on our sketch for this month's challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment