Monday, December 18, 2017

Encouragement Squad - Dec 2017

Hello crafty friends,

Here's a link to this month's Calling All Sistahs Challenge blog and our inspiration colors are Red, Green, White and Black.  


The card I made has a "I'm thinking of you" sentiment on the front, which can be easily pared with a "during this holiday season" or "at Christmas time" on the card's inside.  The sentiment "I'm thinking of you" and the flowers are from the PRETTY POSIES stamp set.  The Holly from the SLEIGHRIDE stamp set and the sleigh from the SLEIGH FRI-DIES set.


Thank you for stopping bye today.  This is my last card for the Cas-ual Friday Encouragement Squad Design Team, as I will be moving over to the Cas-ual Friday Inspiration Squad Design Team in January.  It's been very rewarding being on this team and I'm super excited for the opportunities being part of the Cas-ual Friday Inspiration Squad Design Team will offer me.  

Wishing all of you a VERY Happy Holidays... take a little time for yourself if possible and consider submitting a card to this month's challenge.   


3 comments:

  1. I love the use of patterns and colour and how you layered the flowers and holly, look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for your last Encouragement Squad challenge. Thankfully you aren't going far. Congrats on your new term as a Girl Friday and hopefully we'll see you popping in our challenge when you have time! It's been wonderful having you as part of our first team, Mary! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mary. I look forward to seeing what you create on the inspiration Squad.

    ReplyDelete