Wednesday, December 6, 2017

CTMH Workspace Wonder Carousel Review

Hello crafty friends,

I got my Close To My Heart order today, and sadly it's ALL going back. I'm BEYOND disappointed that the Workspace Wonder Carousel is not going to work for me. 

Think of this post as a public announcement...  which I'm posting because I looked online for pictures and sample setups of this system before ordering and found very little out there.  I even spoke w/a Rep about what I wanted and she though it would work.   

Apparently, the Ink Pad Stack Cubes don't fit any ink pads other than their own brand and what I thought as an open shelf component for the carousel (Workspace Wonder Medium Stack), does NOT fit the carousel base.  

Here's a quick video showing the pieces I got and how I wanted to use them. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mOkNSK6sWsPb844V2

Hoping this video helps someone make a more informed decision.  Thanks for stopping bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment