Friday, September 29, 2017

Frankl Loyd Wright

Hello crafty friends, 

My Sister-In-Law gave me this stamps set years ago.  I love it, but never really used it.  I displayed it in my office more as a design element.  The Cardz 4 Guyz - Architecture Challenge #179 is the perfect reason to dust it off and use it on a card... this card:


I kept the cards colors very soft and light, because I wanted all the building on it and knew it would be a busy card.  A little washi tape at the right top corner to cover a weird white space created by my panel placement was all the embellishment I added to this card. 

Here's the stamp set I used:



Thanks for stopping bye and wish me luck in the challenge :)

2 comments:

  1. A great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Janis, DT

    ReplyDelete