Monday, September 18, 2017

Encouragement Squad - Sept 2017

Hello crafty friends,

I love the strong deep colors of our inspiration board for this month:


I reached for my go to flower stamp set, the Pretty Posies (I can't stop using this set) and with lots of masks (the dies makes creating masks soooo easy) on hand I started stamping the one of the flowers. I wanted two rows of each color (red, orange, yellow) and a little room at the bottom for my sentiment.  I also masked the edges of my card panel for a clean finished look.  I used zig brush markers to make the centers of the flowers bolder.  As a finishing touch I placed matching card stock behind my card front panel.


Thank you for stopping bye today.  Please consider submitting a card to this month's challenge.  Until next month... take care.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary - I found you from your follow on IG and am so glad you did! Your blog is wonderful! Your card is so Vibrant and rich with color! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MiamiKel, welcome and thanks for the comment... i love getting them :)

      Delete
  2. Just LOVE how you coloured those flowers Mary! Cheers, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete