Thursday, September 7, 2017

Booyah Halloween Card #1

Hello crafty friends,

I finally broke the seal on my Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp set.  It just took a little prompting from some Facebook friends :)


I started with a Distress Ink Oxides "watercolored" card background panel onto which i stamped some of the smaller elements from the stamp set.  Next I die cut a spider web from a very old die Quickutz die.  I gave my ghosts (also colored with the same Distress Ink Oxides) witches hats and arrange them onto the spider web with dimensional tape.  I added Wink of Stella to the web and the ghost.

I now have stamped and colored several more ghosts for a couple of more cards with this set.  Until next time... take care.

1 comment:

  1. Migdalia, thanks for stopping bye and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day right back to you :)

    ReplyDelete