Sunday, November 13, 2022

Craft Roulette #138 Card

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 65th submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #138:



Another FUNN set of parameters this week.  The project called for Window card and initially I thought of die cutting a window into my card, but dismissed that idea quickly.  Instead I searched my dies for a window (Poppystamps Cottage Window) and die cut three of them to create Fall shaker windows for a slimline (4.75x8) card.  I inked the insides of my shaker windows with yellow and red.  Starting with the yellow at the bottom and the red at the top and them blending them in the middle.  I filled the shaker windows with a mix if gold and copper leaves.  I finished the shaker windows with small twig wreath die (3 circles).  The last step before adhering the shaker windows was coloring my card base, which I did with a light shade of purple (+1). 
 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take 

No comments:

Post a Comment