Monday, November 7, 2022

Craft Roulette #137 Card

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 64th submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #137:



The parameters are always interesting and that's why I love this challenge.  

I took the "Peek-a-Boo" refer to heart and used the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge die from MFT to create three circle windows and a diagonal cut across my top card panel.  I torn both side of the panel following the die cut diagonal edges.  The bottom right section, I stamped and colored my High Hopes Drive Thru stamp scene using Distress Oxides inks (red = Barn Door, green = Lucky Clover, Black Soot) black)and alcohols  markers (green, purple, blue).  The top left card base was Distress Oxide inked in green (Lucky Clover) and the top left panel with the openings was Distress Oxide inked in blue (Speckled Egg).  

The top left half of the panel is lifted on what I'm thinking are super thick circle foam.  I don't remember where I got them, but I wanted to finished them off, so I reached for them.  I should have stamped the sentiment (MFT Hug In A Mug) before adhering the top panel, but I didn't so, I used one of the circles from the die cut, which I inked like the background. 

Here's a link the process video for this card. 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment