Sunday, May 1, 2022

#YellowInApril - HB Flower Stencil - WSD Quill

 Hello crafty friends, 
I have a process video for this card uploading to You Tube  as I write up this post.   

I'm really happy with how this card turned out. I'll have to check and see if I have any other Honey Bee stencils and compare them to this one, because this one was a little thicker than other stencils, but I was super easy to work with.  

I used two shades of Distress Oxide Inks for my yellow background stencil flowers.  A wonky stitched rectangle A2 die to die cut it and a wonky stitched square die to die cut the striped pattern  paper.  The "just a note" everyday sentiment, which is by Whipper Snapper Designs was stamped onto a partially die cut Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner by IO.  The striped Pattern paper one under it is  the real size of that banner die. 

The super cute porcupine is Quill by WSD.  I stamp him or her on white 110lb card stock from Paper Studio and colored using my Tri-blend markers. Die cut with a stitched dome die and mounted onto the striped paper.

 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment