Saturday, May 14, 2022

Craft Roulette #112 Card & Video


Hi crafty friends... here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #112 (49th consecutive):


I went with fish bowl theme and used a pattern paper that had soft pinks, yellows, purples and greens to die cut my tiny school of fish and seaweed from.  The bowl is actually a stitched dome die from MFT that I trimmed off.  I made the bowl my second fold/flap on the card, by making it a stand alone mini card.  Basically, I folded a piece of card stock and placed the straight cutting edge of the dome die just over the fold of the folded card stock. I ran it though my Big Shot and was left with a stitched dome with a straight fold on the bottom, which for my "fish bowl" became my top.

I decorated my background card base and adhered the "fish bowl" to the far right.  Inside the "fish bowl" I stamped a "sending a Sea full of love" sentiment.  Inside the card I will be stamping Happy Birthday. 

Sorry, no process video for this card.    

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment