Monday, May 2, 2022

TOB - May Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I took my inspiration from the gold spider webs on the white background in the bottom right photo the for mode board.  I used an A2 size border backgound stamp by Unity and gold embossed two panels.  One I die with a double stitched wacky A2 rectangle die and the other with a piecing rectangle die that's about 1/8 of an inch smaller than an A2 size, this one I backed with black card stock and added to top folding card stock.  The word dies "happy Halloween" is part of a 3 die set from Papertrey Ink and I die cut from black glitter paper.  The A2 die but panel got a die cut purple glitter bat from IO and another of the Papertrey Ink word dies. 

Here's a video for these cards.

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.


4 comments:

  1. These are awesome ... love that gold background! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun golden webs; very creative use of the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Geeez, I wrote the wrong name, goodness!!
      But anywho Mary, I just love, love the golden spider webs, I'm thinking who gorgeous they could be if they look like that in real life, (just so you know, I totally love spiders and their webs, I think they are some kind of amazing!!)
      Your chubby bat on the second card is so adorable.
      Stay healthy and safe.
      XO
      Maria.

      Delete