Friday, November 13, 2020

DRU - Candy Canes

 Hello crafty friends,

It's my turn at bat today, actually you don't want me batting, I'm terrible at sports, but I'm good at card making, so that's what I do and that's what I have for you today... a Christmas card featuring this fun Candy Canes die from Tutti. 


The die measures 2.85" x 4", so it makes a great focal point on a card.  I die cut it twice from red glitter card stock for my slim card. 


I used Distress Oxide Ink and a Christmas background stamp to create a background for my Candy Canes dies using two free handed cut circle post-it note masks to keep to areas white, so that the bows of the die cuts would differ a little.  Until next time... Take care. 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment