Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Scrapy Land - Challenge 130

Hello crafty friends,

I used the Lawn Fawn Mini Picture Frames to create the two cards I'm featuring in this post.

My blue card is a slim one 8x4 with a distress inked background and a combination of negative and positive die cut snowflakes from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Winter Sweater die set.   The cute animals stamped onto the centers of the picture frames are from Purple Onion Designs by Stacey Yacula.  I kept both the frame and the center of the frames together with a little tape on the back, but colored the centers with the same distress ink.  I love purple, so added a pop of it to each stamped cutie.  A few purple nuvo drops finished this card.



My purple card is slightly bigger than an A2 card.  I once again distressed inked the background and the centers of the die cut frames.  This time I used all four of the mini picture frame die cuts and I pop up the outer frames with foam tape.  The stamped cuties on this card are from the Hello Bluebird Snowball Flight stamp set.



Both card backgrounds were sprayed with Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist after distress inked.

As always, thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  One winner... selected randomly will receive a $15 gift code to Scrapy Land.  Top three and honorable mentions will be selected by the Designers.  Until next time... take care



5 comments:

  1. I love these Mary! Great color combinations and designs on both of these. I definitely need to get that die set. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, Mary! These are so adorable! I love the mini frames and the winter animals just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 adorable cards. The mini frames are sooo adorable, I need to put them on my wish list. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I love your cards so much, that I've pinned both cards, and ordered the die set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary your cards are wonderful! I adore the Purple Onion stamps and you did a wonderful job showcasing them in those postage stamp frames! The kitties on your second card are just the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete