Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Scrapy Land - Challenge 129




HAPPY New Year crafty friends!

I created a Happy New Year shaker card for our first challenge of the year.  I used the Alarm Clock die and the Merry Christmas (DIE330-R) die sets by Impression Obsession.  Unfortunately, the set w/the Happy New Year die is not currently available... If you are interested I recommend waiting for it to come back in stock, because I love that this die set also contains a Merry Christmas die.   But if you are looking for just a Happy New Year die, this one by Paper Rose is available,   



So happy to be home relaxing today!  Of course, card making is on the agenda.  Other than when you sit down to make a card for someone or something specific, how do you make cards?  Do you sit down and stamp a lot of images for later coloring?  Do you stamp and color one image at a time?  Would love to hear how to tackle card making.  I do a mixture of the two... if I have a card design in mind, I will sit down and work on making it.  It can involve stamping and coloring or die cutting.  I almost always die cut or color more than I need, so I'm left with random pieces... NEED to find a way to organize these pieces in 2020!  Also, challenging myself to actually mail the cards I make.  As I type this post, I STILL haven't mailed out the Christmas cards I made this year!

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  One winner... selected randomly will receive a $15 gift code to Scrapy Land.  Top three and honorable mentions will be selected by the Designers.  Until next time... take care.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to use the alarm clock Mary! I love this shaker card. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great New Years card! I love how you used the clock for one of the zeros! It is very festive!

    ReplyDelete