Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 118

Hello and Welcome to our new challenge



Do you see stuff during your normal day and say "that would make a great card."  Well, that's what I said when I saw this turtle wall art recently. 


I was going for the same look and feel, but as you can see from my card... I deviated quite a lot...LOL.  I still want to try making a card that looks just like the wall art.


I used the following three sets of dies:  Elizabeth Craft Turtle die, Memory Box Family of Fish die and Frantic Stamper Large Staghorn Coral die.  The Elizabeth Craft Turtle die is not currently available, but one of these other turtle dies would work for this look.

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely see the wall art in your card. Great inspiration! I often see fabric and think, "that would make a great piece of paper." It makes me wish I knew how to design digital paper, but alas, that's a skill that's beyond me. I love your card, Mary. That family of fish die is really neat. It almost looks like fish net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Mary. It's always fun to find something and transform it into a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks amazing Mary! I love that you got your inspiration from the wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! It can be a miniature wall art :) Huggies

    ReplyDelete