Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 117

Hello and welcome to our new challenge




Raise your hand if you send out 4th of July cards?


I'm good about making cards, but really really bad when it come to actually mailing those cards out.  I used a ray die for the backgrounds, a happy birthday die that cuts the letters, but leaves them connected at the bottom.  Here are links to two options currently in stock Frantic Stamper Happy Birthday, Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday and the tall beautiful Frantic Stamper Brooklyn Alphabet for the "USA". 




Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care and have a fun, safe 4th of July weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. Great patriotic cards Mary. Love the way you used the ray die. I'm like you, I love making cards, but I'm so bad about sending them to friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I need to get better (much better) at sending them out.

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful! I love what you did with that ray die. I think I need it (oh no! not another die!!!) These are so great for the 4th of July. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome patriotic cards! I love your design on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wxcellent use of the ray die :) Simple but yet very elegant :) Huggies

    ReplyDelete