Thursday, July 4, 2019

Impression Obsession - Sending Sunshine Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

I'm back with this bright sunny card



for the Impression Obsession Sending Sunshine Challenge that goes until July 9th.  

Challenge Sunshine

I used the following IO products for this card:


I started w/a die cut tag, onto which I embossed the Bird Silhouettes stamp with superfine white embossing powder.  I then water colored the tag with yellows and light orange using a combination of watercolors and distress ink.  I set the tag aside to dry, while I worked on the card's front panel.  First, I stamped the Starburst with distress ink.  Using the same ink, I then stamped the  Bird Silhouettes on all four sides of the card panel.   oops, forget to say that I cut the card to a square 5 1/2" before stamping the birds all around.  I die cut the thinking of you and tucked it under the ribbon.  Since the ribbon had black on it, I stamped the tag sentiment with black ink.   The sentiment is not IO, which tells me I have a gap in my IO sentiment collection that needs filling... LOL.  I added nuvo drops in orange, yellow and black as my finishing touch.  

Thanks for stopping bye and wish me luck.

1 comment: