Friday, March 1, 2019

Impression Obsession Challenge - Flowers

Hello crafty friends,

The Impression Obsession challenge running until Mar 5th has a flower theme, so I used the larger flower cluster from the Sweet Celebration stamp set to create a circle wreath element for my card.  I die but the circle first and then stamped the flowers around the circle.  I used Distress Oxide inks for all my water coloring.  Next I stamped the "Happy Birthday to You" sentiment from the old Birthday Cakes stamp set (sorry, can't find it on IO's website).  I kind of messed up here, because i should have stamped it a little higher, so it could be seen after I added the stamped cake element, which I popped on foam tape for dimension.







Thanks for stopping bye... wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun mix of stamps! That cake looks super yummy and I love that you paired it with the pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete