Sunday, February 24, 2019

More Celebrate Ideas

Hello crafty friends,

A few days ago I posted this card using the Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Collection - Celebrate Edger die, which I haven't stop playing with.



Here are a two more cards I created...



On this card I cut a panel to fit my card base and die cut the Celebrate at the top of it.  Next I stamped these cute animals from the Stampin Up We Must Celebrate set, which I colored with my Zig Brushes.  For some extra pop, I added stars from my collection.  

The next card was way more time consuming, because I didn't think it out beforehand.  Here's are a few pictures of the steps I took:


and here's a poorly shot video of my playing:




Well, I hope I've given you some fun ideas on how to use this die.  I would love to get your thoughts on any of this... and if you have another idea you want me to try out, please leave me a comment.  Until next time... stay crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment