Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 110

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 110, craft friends...


Here's the card I made for this challenge using several dies... 



I started this card by die cutting the Rose Cutout Border from a 8x8 sheet of ombre pattern paper and also from black card stock.   I did the same with the Exotic Butterfly die making sure the position of the butterfly and the ombre pattern matched in tone to the Rose Cutout Border section, which it would be mounted onto.  


As a last touch, I added the "hello" word die from a Spellbinders set.  I was going to add a "spring" word die at the bottom of the card, but I couldn't find one... which gives me an excuse to go shopping LOL. 

Exotic Butterfly die is not currently available, but there are several other butterflies available.  I personally love that this one comes with a shadow die.  

Hello die is not currently available, but there are several others here

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. Love your spring card Mary. Great color combo and I love how you curved the "hello" next to the butterfly wing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadow on your card and the dies you used are so beautiful ! Have a beautiful day - Tiphanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mary! I love all the dies you used and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mary, awesome use of dies. Now some of these are on my bucket list. Especially love the butterfly flying over the side. Fabulous colors and composition.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete