Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge 102

Hello craft friends,

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 102... our theme is always "anything goes".


For this post I created a shaker card using the Cheery Lynn Design Lace Christmas Stocking die.


Since this die cuts out the entire stocking, I glued it onto a clear plastic sheet that was larger than then stocking.  I die cut craft foam using the die to get an exact shaped shaker pocket. 

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

2 comments:

  1. Mary your stocking shaker card is adorable! Love that bear! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is so darn cute!!! I love the darling bear and the touch of sparkle looks amazing!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete