Friday, November 23, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 213

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #213.   Our theme for this challenge is ...



So for my card I used gold glitter paper and gold metallic paper.  First I positioned and die cut the Funky Flakes from the gold glitter paper that would become my card top panel.  I used score tape to attach this panel to my card base.  It was during this step that I kind of messed up.  the score tape was so strong that it didn't give me a chance to adjust the die cut flake openings, so when I added my metallic die cut flakes I end up with gaps that showed the white card base :(    



As you can see, I made some of the flakes dimensional by adding a second flake that was only glued at the base.  



Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.




Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment