Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge #96

Hello crafty friends... welcome to the start of Scrapy Land Challenge #96.  Come join us... our theme is always "anything goes".

It's the middle of August, but I'm already thinking Halloween, so don't be surprised if you see nothing but Halloween cards from me going forward.

I stared by die cutting several black card stock Spellbinders Donna Salazar Cascading Circles and gluing them together.  This die is not currently available, but the Paper Rose Bubbles Circle die is and would probably work better, because it would fit an A6 size card.  The Spellbinders' die is too big... I used it on a 5x7 card.

Next I die cut my witches from yellow and orange card stock using the Impression Obsession Six Witches die and arranged them within some of the bigger circles.  A few Nuvo Drop finished my card.



Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

Only 4 more challenges now...

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love your design and those witches are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is such a fun Halloween card! I love all those witches and I think I just may have to get that die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply a fun halloween beauty. It will be here before you can shout Halloween.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so FUN!! I love it!! The withes are so adorable~May need these dies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just adorable! I love the witches - sooo playful and fun! Fun and fabulous! :)

    Jess
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete