Friday, August 17, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 206

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #206!   Our theme for this challenge is ...



I used the color scheme and theme and created a card for my nephew who's starting his freshman year of High School this week.  His sister (a senior) will be there to help him on his first day.



I used the bunnies and balloon from the Some Bunny stamp for this card.  I wanted a one layer card, so I did a little bit of masking to get my bunnies to hold hands.

Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.



Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

1 comment: