Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge #95

Hello crafty friends... welcome to the start of Scrapy Land Challenge #95 (only 5 more before our 100th).  Come join us... our theme is always "anything goes".

I had fun covering a card front with several of my "happy" dies.  It task was made super easy by using the Frantic Stamper Happy Happy Happy die, but I could have also used the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy die. 




I'm going to make a couple of similar cards for Christmas with the Memory Box Make Merry and the Memory Box We Wish You dies.  For my Spanish friends, I'm going to use the small ECD Feliz Navidad die, because I can fit lots of them on one card front as a background design (think white on white).

Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love the background you created. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this! Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Mary!! The background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a HAPPY card! I love the green and blue background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty background and fun idea! Looks amazing!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and more fun. Especially fond of the background. Love this
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love your skillful, yet simple use of the dies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful background for this simple yet so pretty card!

    ReplyDelete