Saturday, July 28, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - DT Call Submission

Hello crafty friends, 

Wish me luck, because I'm hoping to get onto the Whimsy Stamps Creative Digital Team.   Here are a few cards I showcasing for this submission:



On this 5x7 card, I used the super cute Whimsy Stamps Penguin Swings digital stamp.  I printed the digi onto watercolor paper and used my zig water-coloring brushes to color my cute penguin and hand draw my background.  I used two small leaf stamps to add more interest to the tops of my trees. 



On this A2 card, I used the I Woof You digital stamps from Di's Digi Stamps.  I printed the digi onto watercolor paper large enough to cover most of my card front and changed the sentiment of "I woof you" to "Happy Birthday".   Here's another card with the same digi that I tweaked a little in Photoshop Element, so I had three dogs.  



My final card, uses a digital stamps from Aurora Wings called Trick or Treat Kids.  This card was a stretch for me, because I like color and the challenge I made this card for called for B&W with only a touch of color.  For this card I hand drew the backgound.  


Well, I hope my cards speak for themselves, because I'm very proud of them and would be very happy to represent Whimsy Stamps.  Thanks for stopping bye... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment