Friday, July 20, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 204

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #204!   Our theme for this challenge is ...





I took some creative license and turned some flower stamps into butteries... ok, I admit they look more like caterpillars, but "art" is in the eye of the beholder. 



The flowers I converted come from the Truth Is stamps set.  For this card, I separated the flowers from their steins (don't worry they can be connected again to stamp whole).  I stamped (in rainbow colors) and fussy cut the flowers, turned them into butterfly wings and created butterfly bodies with Nuvo Drops.  I hand drew the antennas.   For the black glitter die cut smile I used one of the words from the Smiling Fri-Die set.

Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.




Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, you are so clever! What a great way to use the flower to make the butterflies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete