Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge #91


Hello crafty friends... welcome to the start of Scrapy Land Challenge #91.  Come join us... the theme is "anything goes".

Cards with eclipse words are very trendy, so for this challenge I tried my hand at creating one.  I started with a stitched die cut white card panel, stamping Newton in his space suit.  Using copic markers I drew a corner of Earth so that Newton could have something to orbit.  I colored "space" with blues and purples.  Once my panel was fully colored and dry... I die cut the word "Hello" (here are many "hello" die options)  from the panel.  I also die cut the word three more times from white card stock, so that when I stacked them and replaced into the card panel the word would have dimension.



Thanks for stopping bye.... please join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Love the eclipse sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just a FUN card! I love the blues you used - totally out of this world! LOL :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! The kitty is too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so fun and adorable! Super cute design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is fun, especially right now with all the sci fi and superheroes movies on the horizon. just too cute with the feline going up in space.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun scene your created on this adorable card! The sky looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete