Friday, January 19, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Jan2018 Challenge 191

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Friday... and welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #191.  Can you believe it's the middle of January already?  Good time of a coffee theme challenge, don't you think?  I'm a Hot Chocolate kind of girl, but I still enjoyed playing with the new coffee theme stamps and dies CAS-ual Friday recently released.  I made several cards... two of them for this challenge.


For card one, I used the Peace, Love & Coffee from the Short & Sweet Collection ...  I started w/the banner piece and build my card around it, by adding a second banner cut from brown glitter card stock and by using a Tim Holtz coffee stain stencil to get my perfectly placed stains.



For card two, I used the Peace, Love & Coffee from the Short & Sweet Collection again... this time I started by adding soft pencil lines across my card and repeat stamping the tiny cup and my sentiment within the channels the pencil lines created.  I was going to erase the pencil makes when everything was dry, but I ended up liking the lines, so I kept them.

Thank you for stopping bye today. I look forward to seeing your coffee theme submissions to this month's challenge. 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment