Friday, November 24, 2017

Add Some Sparkle Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

update 12/5/17... so happy to report that my card was selected as a favorite :)



We recently got a third cat... after mush deliberation we decided on Storm for a name.  And believe me he is living up to his name.  He is a tiny package of energy and loves to move things around with his mouth/teeth.  Our other two boys (Rusty and Bear) have totally excepted him into the pack.


Obviously I love cats :) I also love the Newton's Book Club stamp set and used it for this card that I made for a young friend who's graduating college in the spring. 


The graduation cap is from the Lawn Fawn Hats Off To You stamp set and the Congratulation die is from Die-Versions.  On the cards inside I wrote... we can tell all your sleeping (cross off) studying paid off.  

Now a graduation card is not one people associate with sparkle normally, but I added sparkle to the caps with my Wink Of Stella and with glittery dots.  I'm submitting this card to the Inky Paws Challenge #60 - Add Some Sparkle, so wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so cute! I love the sparkly graduation caps! Great design! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge
    HUgs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inky Paws Challenges this time, hope you join next week too! Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete