Saturday, May 16, 2015

Anything Goes

Hello crafy friends,

It's Saturday, May 15th 10:30am and I just found out about the Scrapyland Guest Designer call and I know I want to submit a card.  Now I should be working on the three cards I need for later today (2 Birthday cards and 1 Mother's Day card)... LOL  

I have a lovely bridal card to show you today. 

I started by covering my card base with wood grain pattern paper.  Next I die cut several of the Die-Namites Beautiful Flowers die, because I trimmed sections to fit them on my card.  I wanted to create background of flowers instead of die cut clusters.  

Next I stamped, colored and glittered my Stamping Bella bride.  I added foam tape under her for dimension and attached her to the card. 

I glued an Elizabeth Craft Best Wishes die cut at the bottom of her dress and added tiny pearls to the card.

I'm past the point were I have friends getting married, so I will just hold on to this lovely card until the next generation is of age.


Thank you for stopping bye my blog today. Please stay a while and browse some older post.  I LOVE comments, so please leave me some feedback.  Take care.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for any bride. I love how you created the background - it's so beautiful. I'm so glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge this month too. Look forward to seeing what you create for Challenge #18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is gorgeous! I love the wood grain paper and the floral background with those pearls is outstanding! I love the glitter on your beautiful bride! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #17!

    ReplyDelete