Dear Die-Versions Fans,
In honor of National Scrapbook Day and Mother's Day we on the Die-Versions Design Team have come up with a fun Blog Hop and Card Challenge. The Mother's Day Card Challenge will begin on May 5th and run thru May 11th and the winners will be announced on the Die-Versions Blog on May 15th.
The Design Team will be picking 5 winners from the Mother's Day Card Challenge. The theme for this Challenge is to make a Mother's Day Card. To be eligible to be one of the 5 Lucky winners you have to comply with the following:
* Your card must be newly created and PLEASE, no back linking
* Please be a follower of the Die-Versions' blog along with the Design Team Members Blogs (listed below)
* You need to leave a comment on the Die-Versions' blog and each of the Design Team Members blogs (listed below)
* You must link your Mother's Day card with the inlinkz link on the Die-Versions' blog
* We would love it if you used a Die-Versions die in your card, but that is not mandatory!
I love the Whispers - Vase of Roses die, so for this card I die cut it twice, so that I would have green leafs and red flowers. I cut the red flowers and glued them over their green counterparts.
I created my scalloped opening by die cutting the Whispers - Daisy Chain Scallop die from my background pattern paper. The mom die cut comes from the Sweet Spot #1 Mom die.
Here's a close up of the card:
For my second card I used the beautiful font called Magical to spell MOM and framed it with the lovely Daisy Frame.
Thank you for stopping bye. Your next hop should take you to Patti's blog. The list of Design Team Members Blogs:
Mary (you are here)
Have fun hopping and don't forget to leave a comment on the Die-Versions blog and the DV Design Team members listed above blogs!! We look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations!!
Happy National Scrapbook Day and have a wonderful Mother's Day!!