Sunday, October 5, 2014

Christmas is on my mind

Hello crafty friends,

Even thou I spent a good portion of this weekend working on my Halloween cards, I have been thinking about my Christmas cards for several weeks now.   I haven't yet focused on my design, too many different ideas still going through my mind, thanks to Pinterest.

And speaking of Pinterest... last weekend I found a card by Yana Smakula on Pinterest that I like so much I ended up scrap-lifting the idea and creating my own version of it.   Here's my version of the card:

I used the Die-Versions' Whispers - Polished Diamond die, which I die cut from Green, Red and Purple glitter paper.   The Merry & Bright text is from the Stampin Up "Merry & Type" stamp set.

I used wood grain pattern paper, because I currently obsessed with the stuff :)

Nothing went to waste on this card, because I used all the little pieces from the die cuts.  

I'll post my Halloween cards here a few days after I mail them and people have received them.

Until next time... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment