Friday, April 14, 2023

TOB Apr Mid Month Challenge

  

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


For this slimline card I used a Halloween owl digital coloring image from cool2bkids.com 
I water colored the owl using destressed inks and also inked the rest of the card with it. I kept the card simple, but added a moon shaker element.  

Here's a tip on how I made a partial circle die cut on a slim panel when my die cutting machine (Big Shot) can't handle anything wider than 6".  I was able to use cutting pads for a mini die cut machine that allowed me to feed the slim panel the long way in and position the top cutting pad over just the part of the circle die cut I wanted cut (see picture below). 

  
Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card/project soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment