Sunday, December 4, 2022

Craft Roulette #141 Card

 

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my 66th submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #141:



Once you have the parameters, how do you decide what products to use?  Do you have an inventory of your stamps and die?  I have some stuff in AirTable, but it's not up-to-date, so I'll usually search the "inventory" directory I created and keep updated on my computer.

  This time, I started by searching for "tree" and one of the first items displayed was the Tree Ring Embossing Folder by TH. I didn't even bother looking at anything else the search found, because I was locked on the embossing folder. And It was in the "new stuff" bin that sits on my desk next to the "seasonal" bin. 

So now I had a background for my "A2" "from a tree" card. Next I set to work on some "in the corner" elements. I grab the Foliage 2 by Paper Smooches set and die cut some pine leaves from variated green pattern paper.  I also die cut the Birch Tree Circle from IO from beige card stock.  The red (my plus 1 color) ticket is from Unity's Ticket to Christmas set.  At this point, I though I was set and arranged all my corner elements.  I took my photos, selected the best photo, added the CR logo and my watermark in PhotoShopElements and saved my file.  It was only when I upload the photo here that I realized I didn't have any blue in my card.  WAIT, no need to panic, digital stamps to the recue!  I reopened my card in PSE and added three blue snowflakes, varying their sizes for interest.


Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take 

No comments:

Post a Comment