Friday, September 2, 2022

TOB - Sept Challenge

 

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  


Can you believe it's September?  This year is flying bye!  We are only one month away from the best month of the year... October (my bday and Halloween).  I know some of you may disagree with me on this, but I'll still be your friend. 

Obviously, I took inspiration from the BOO décor piece pictured below.  I used The BOO stamp and die set by Petty Pink Posh and the Ghost Trio dies by Impression Obsession to create my card.  I stamped the BOO onto three color pattern papers by The Paper Studio and colored the small images using my Triblend markers. The white images were colored with white marker pens.  The B and the bottom O are popped up, everything else is adhered directly to the black panel.   Looking at the card as I type this, it looks to clean, so I may splash so white paint on it.


Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

 

2 comments: