Friday, October 23, 2020

DRU - Spooky Banner

 Hello crafty friends,

Mary back today with my last Halloween card of the season for this blog.


I started my card by die cutting a square window in the middle, so that the inside stamped pattern (IO Cover-a-Card Gradation CC015) could be seen.  I used the Die-Versions Stitched Squares, but would have preferred to used the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Squares, because the stitched lines are left on both the negative and positive pieces.  

Next I inked the around the sides of my card front with distress ink. While the ink dried, I die cut the Spooky Banner die by Tutti Designs from black glitter cardstock and glue it to the card.  A sentiment from the Tiny Halloween stamp set by Lawn Fawn and some sequin finished the card.


Hope you enjoy the last few days of the Fall/Halloween season... Until next time... Take care. 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

No comments:

Post a Comment