Friday, October 9, 2020

Creeping By To Say Hi

Hello crafty friends,

Halloween is my favorite Holiday, so when I found out Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge was having a DT call, I was excited to make and submit a card for consideration.    

Halloween has two sides (cute and scary) and I love them both.  This card below is more cute then scary, but it has scary spiders on it... and I don't like spiders or bugs of any kind, but orange glittery paper die cut spiders aren't really that scary, except for that one w/the raised eyebrows.  

The finished card measures 7.75x4 inches.  Design note...  I ended up die cutting one of the webs on the wrong side leaving the die cut with scor tape adhesive on what I intended to be the top. Not wanting to "waste" the die cut, I realized this was a happy accident, because gave me the idea to make each web a little different, just by rotating it or flipping it.  




I used the following products:

The Spider Web die from Frantic Stamper.
The Whimsical Spider die set from Cherry Lynn.
The a sentiment from the retired MFT Spooky Sentiment Stamp set.
110lb white and black card stock.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary this is AWESOME! Be sure to check your email ... I think there's something there that you might be excited about! LOL

    ReplyDelete