Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 106

Hello craft friends,


Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 106... 

With Valentines Day a few weeks away, I reached for my love theme dies and using the Impression Obsession Cupid dies I created this simple card.   



I used a chunky white glittery paper for my cupids.  Behind the cupids i used a woodgrain heart, but I really like the idea of using the Memory Box Sending Love Heart die, so I think I have to add that one to my wishlist. 
 
Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine's Day card! Those cupids look awesome cut out with the glittery paper! Love the woodgrain heart behind them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mary! Those cupids look amazing and I love how the texture comes through on your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got to keep those cupids around. Especially on Valentine. This is so beautiful. Loving the glitter on the cupids. Beautifully crafted
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe - such sweet cupids! I love this card! Just fabulous.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card ! I love those cupids and the papers in the background is beautiful. Tiphanie xx

    ReplyDelete