Monday, June 19, 2017

Treat yourself

Hello crafty friends,

Dean's Chocolate Ice Cream is my go to brand of choice.  I can and do eat it all year long, regardless of the weather.  So using dark tones of brown (for chocolate), turquoises and yellow I created this card, which I'm submitting to the MarkerPOP:  Summer Fun Challenge #122 



I started by stamping lots of cute ice cream (Lawn Fawn "Treat Yourself") containers onto a Bristol die cut rectangle panel.  In between the containers I stamped a tiny heart.  I colored my ice cream containers with my zig watercolor brush pens.   I used the "treat yourself" sentiment from the stamp set as my card's sentiment, placing it under a double sided fishtail velum banner.

Thanks for stopping bye today.   Until next time... take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment