Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Holiday 2016 - Dogs and Cats

Hello Crafty Friends,

My sister-in-law mentioned the lack of dogs in my Halloween series, so I figured I better include some cards with dogs in this series.  Here's the first of several dog cards... and a cat card.


I used the same technique on both cards.   stamped the image onto watercolor paper, water colored around the stamped image with my Zig Watercolor Brush Pens using the same two colors.  The stamps are both by Inkadinkado.



These were super easy fun cards to make.



I'll be doing a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series, I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.

Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!


4 comments:

  1. Two sweet cards! I love your watercolor background technique. Both stamps are adorable, but I have to admit being partial to the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun. I love the way you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the festive dog card! The cat is pretty cute too!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backgrounds and love the animals, specially the cats! But doggies are nice too.

    ReplyDelete