Wednesday, July 1, 2026

The Four Seasons - Jul2026 - Summer

Hello crafty friends,

My card for the The Four Seasons blog challenge using a 
SUMMER (June - August) theme.

Going with this month's mood board, which favors yellow, I went with this cute peeking bee (Unity Stamps) and a wispy flower garden (Unity Stamps).  

Tip... when coloring something wispy, don't stress about going outside the stamped lines.  Personally, I think this type of stamp allows for some imperfect perfection, so have fun.  



Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... 
Hope to see your card/project soon. 





9 comments:

  1. How I adore that Bee he'd brighten up the dullest of days, so so cute. A beautiful card love the little fox peeping from the wispy wildflowers. Happy creative July Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... well first off, WELCOME to our Four Seasons DT!! We are so happy to have you!! You are starting off with a BANG (or should I say BUZZZ lol) with this adorable card! Made me smile right away! TOO cute! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Four Seasons Design Team!!
    Such a fun bee themed card, beautifully created and how cute are those little critters hiding among the flowers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally LOVE every single thing about this card, the fun peeking bee, the cute little critters amongst the flowers, it is fabulous and we are so HAPPY to have you as part of the team, welcome!!

    ReplyDelete