Tuesday, July 16, 2024

TOB Challenge - July Mid Month

       

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


A2 landscape top folding card. 
Some more Red, White and Blue with a twist of spooky in honor of 4th of July

This card turned out creeper than expect (at least to me).  I used a bat stencil for the background.  Ink blended some blue around the edges.  I found a very old flag die cut element and paired it with a skull stamp by Tim Holtz.  At this point, I felt it still needed something else, so I stamped those distressed spider webs, with are also by Tim Holtz.

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... 
Hope to see your card/project soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.
              

2 comments:

  1. SO cool and awesome take on our mood board! Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit slow on the up-tick this month, Mary. I like the addition of the stamped cobwebs - just creepy enough for me!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete