Sunday, June 16, 2024

TOB Challenge - June Mid Month

      

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!


I stamped, colored and fussy cut this spooky cute pumpkin head little guy from Sweet November Stamps several times, so I just had to use him again.

For this card, I used a text pattern paper as my background.  An oval frame full of star sequins for a fun shaker element and my pumpkin head kid in front.

Oops! my glitter pen went crazy while brushing on a lite coating of sparkle, but I rolled w/it.

Card is an A2 top folding.  Extra... cat hair on my backdrop.  I can't get away from the stuff.


Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card/project soon. 


Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.
              

1 comment:

  1. You've really gotten a lot of mileage out of that very cute pumpkin-head trick or treater, Mary! I like that this one is a shaker card - very clever. With 6 cats in our house, I know all about cat hairs on everything!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete