Tuesday, May 2, 2023

TOB May Challenge

 

Hello crafty friends,
Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card/project?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!




As you can see, the inspiration for my card is a combination of the mood board and a cute pumpkin I have in my office.  

I stamp the pumpkin from the Avery Alle Boo To You stamp set, because that's the largest pumpkin I have in my collection.  I used light cool and warm grays to color it. Since the die for this stamp cuts an inside opening and I didn't want that, I fussy cut the pumpkin and also cut off the top of it, to make it a planter.  I die cut leaves in black from two different die sets and used a Frantic Stamper's Jack-O-Lantern face die for the front of the pumpkin.
  
Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card/project soon. 




Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.
              

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, this is so cool and how awesome is that white pumpkin planter! Great thinking and designing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card, Mary! Your card is very clever, both in the additional inspiration from your desk as well as the way you implemented it. And the purple splotched background works really well!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete