Thursday, February 2, 2023

TOB Feb Challenge

 

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  


Adults bats aren't the cutest animals, but I think bats are kind of cool.  Having said that, the bat (Unity's Cuddlebug Bat) I used on this card is very cute and I made it the star of the card.  I stamped it and masked it and a large heart shape behind it. I Distressed inked the purple, flipped my heart mask so that the purple was cover and Distressed inked the red heart.  I spatter some water onto the card panel and glued my die cut sentiments. 

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous put together my friend! The masking was an awesome idea and yes I don't think bats are a very 'cute' creature but you've certainly made this one loveable! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet words. I have a weird interest in bats. They are very helpful for the environment and eat a ton of flies.

      Delete
  2. Adorable, sweet little bat! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete